Children’s Jewellery Wear Guide
- Earrings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces and accessories with decorations are not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts and may present a choking hazard
- Jewellery items are not suitable for use while children play
- Items of jewellery should not be worn for extended periods of time
- Jewellery should never be worn over-night
- Jewellery is not suitable for the initial piercing or healing period
- Do not allow children to put jewellery in their mouth.